2014 Zimbabwe Water Project
In May 2014 a team of 12 volunteers traveled to Zimbabwe and completed the following:
- Continued work on the 2012 Water Project - Repairing and fixing leaks in the water system.
- Installed a new pump linking an artesian well to the hospital laundry facility.
- Repairing phones and installed a new cordless phone system.
- Replaced broken glass in windows at the hospital (Storm Damage)
- Installed a kilometre of chain link fence surrounding approximately ten acres of hospital agricultural land.
- Distributed school supplies.
- Provided Medical Support, including diabetic foot care and lower limb assessment as well as distribution of medical supplies.
Thank You For Your Support
Supported by the Rotary Club of St. John’s Northwest